Affiliation: University of Tor Vergata
Other Affiliation: Kingston Business School, Kingston University, London
Address: via Columbia n. 2, 00133 Roma
Research Interests: My main researche interests are in Health Economics and statistical modelling. My expertise are in Health Economics, Economic Evaluation in Health, Economic modelling, Statistics in Health Economics, Health Quality of Life, Biostatistics
I increase statistics and health economics responsibilities working on Consultancy Company in Market Access and PharmacoEconomics issue. I obtained a degree in social science Statistics and Demography and a PhD at "Sapienza" University of Rome in the area of Statistics and Demography. I also worked in economic evaluation and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) area from private and public perspective.
I'm an Editorial board member of Clinical Drug Investigation, peer review journal that covering all phases of clinical drug development and therapeutic use of drugs. I'm reviewer for many other journals that cover the Health Economics aspects (Value in Health, PlosOne and European Journal of Health Economics).
The 5 most recent Publications
- 2017 Marcellusi A. Impact of HPV vaccination: health gains in the Italian female population. Popul Health Metr. 2017 Sep 29;15(1):36. (IF 2017 = 2.910)
- 2017 Mennini FS, Fabiano G, Marcellusi A, Sciattella P, Saia M, Cocchio S, Baldo V. Burden of Disease of Human Papillomavirus (HPV): Hospitalizations in the Marche and Veneto Regions. An observational study. Clin Drug Investig. 2017 Oct 28. (IF 2017 = 1.853)
- 2017 Ferrandina G, Amadio G, Marcellusi A, Azzolini E, Puggina A, Pastorino R, Ricciardi W, Scambia G. Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy Versus GnRH Analogue in the Adjuvant Treatment of Premenopausal Breast Cancer Patients: Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation of Breast Cancer Outcome, Ovarian Cancer Prevention and Treatment. Clin Drug Investig. 2017 Nov;37(11):1093-1102. (IF 2017 = 1.853)
- 2017 Mennini FS, Sciattella P, Marcellusi A, Toraldo B, Koch M. Economic burden of diverticular disease: An observational analysis based on real world data from an Italian region. Dig Liver Dis. 2017 Sep;49(9):1003-1008. (IF 2017 = 3.061)
- 2017 Mennini FS, Sciattella P, Marcellusi A, Marcobelli A, Russo A, Caputi AP. Treatment plan comparison in acute and chronic respiratory tract diseases: an observational study of doxophylline vs. theophylline. Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2017 Mar 15:1-8.
Events & Presentations
The 5 most recent Events & Presentations
- 2016 Marcellusi A, Bini C, Petrosillo N, Mennini FS, Sciattella P. Budget impact analysis of dalbavancina from the perspective of italian national health system. (PSS18, October 2016, ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, Vienna, Austria).
- 2016 Sciattella P, Mennini FS, Marcellusi A, Toraldo B, Koch M. Burden of diverticular disease: an observational analysis based on italian real world data. (PHS31, October 2016, ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, Vienna, Austria)
- 2016 Mennini FS, Russo S, Migliorini R, Trabucco MA, Marcellusi A. Central nervous system, multiple sclerosis and social security: the economic burden on the social security system pensions in italy. (PND23, October 2016, ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, Vienna, Austria)
- 2016 Bini C, Sciattella P, Marcellusi A, Mennini FS. Costs and outcomes of hospital infections in italy. (PHP104, October 2016, ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, Vienna, Austria)
- 2016 Marcellusi A, Mennini FS, Brugnoli R, Rapinesi C, Kotzalidis GD, De Filippis S, Carrus D, Ballerini A, Francomano A, Ducci G, DEL Casale A, Girardi P. Economic aspects in the treatment of schizophrenia in italy: cost consequences of an early long-acting injectable antipsychotics (lais) approach. (PMH23, October 2016, ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, Vienna, Austria)